Wednesday 12 August 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Over Hill and Dale"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   8/12/15
 "Over Hill and Dale" - 6x12in. -  click to bid
 
(click here for an enlargeable version)

As promised, (a while ago) here is my first Hood River painting. It is the end of summer here in Oregon, and dry as a bone. All our grass is golden, which makes for some really lovely contrast! I especially love the colors that happen in the shadows on the grass.

My friend's, Patti and Cathleen, were painting just up the path, around the bend to the right, just out of sight. They were my lovely companions on this trip. Here they are standing in front of our hobbit-sized airbnb lodgings:


 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.