Saturday 15 August 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Cow Powow"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   8/15/15
 "Cow Powow" - 5x7in. - click to bid
 
The last few days I've been working on a series of cow paintings that have brought me much joy! I'll talk about the joy part later, but for now I have more immediate news...

I am heading to California tomorrow to join 6 other artists on a hiking/camping/plein air trip into the Sierras! I'm really excited about this trip, because not only will it be ALL about art, but I will be hanging with some pretty awesome artists! We will have our camping gear hauled in on pack animals (mules I think?) and our food cooked for us - all we have to carry is our painting gear. I'll be bringing my camera too and will give a full report when I return. That is, if I'm not eaten by bears or mountain lions, or fall off a cliff (if I say it, it won't happen).

Meanwhile, I'll pre-post the cows so you can enjoy them while I'm away. As usual, I won't be able to ship anything until I return (as late as the 25th). Toodles!
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.