Thursday 6 August 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Mellow Yellow"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   8/6/15
 "Mellow Yellow" - 5x7in. -  click to bid
 

I can't believe I haven't used this title before!
 

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.