Saturday 22 August 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Grazing"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   8/22/15
 "Grazing" - 5x7in. - click to bid
 
Pre-posted while I'm off painting in the Sierra's. I won't be able to ship anything until (at the latest) August 25th.

These aren't cows! I have shied away from painting horses my whole life because they have such specific proportions and I've been told by "experts" that it's tough to get it right. But screw it! I have a deep affection for these horses as I visit them almost every year in Germany. So I decided to just give it a go. And they look like horses to me.

This is my last pre-post. Today I should have hiked back down the mountain with my group, and will be visiting a friend for a few days in Pleasanton before I head back home with my report. Stay tuned!
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.