Saturday 29 August 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Jagged"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   8/29/15
 "Jagged" - 8x8in. - click to bid
 
In the Sierra's where we painted, it was pretty warm during the day but cold at night. My "pajamas" kept me warm (in addition to my sleeping bag), but were also what I usually kept on for the first painting of the day, before breakfast. On this particular morning I was near camp and spotted by one of our group. Many thanks to Suzie for capturing the real me! Keep in mind we had no access to mirrors on this trip.

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.