Monday 29 October 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY  10/29/18
   
 Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. - "Where to Now?"

Here's another one from San Miguel (Mexico). I just loved the shadows cast by the tall buildings in the center of town (El Centro). Also, there's only foot traffic in some areas, which is pretty much heaven for a people painter like me. : )


 Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. - "Evening Commute"
 
I took a bunch of photos when I was in San Francisco last time, in the evening. My camera (any camera) is sadly incapable of capturing that magical light. This is my first attempt at ... faking it. Second actually. If I'm honest.

Yours in art,
Carol

Here are a few other available works:
Quick Links
 
My Last Workshop

May 14-23, 2019 - Florence, Italy: A focus on taking photos and painting from them in this ancient city.

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.