Monday 22 October 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY  10/22/18
   

 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Loaded Down"
 
I didn't have time to paint when I was in Mexico (San Miguel de Allende), but I took pictures whenever I could. Here's the first "scene" that caught my eye.


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Fruit Picking"

Here's another market scene from France. In case you'd like to see the reference photo (and even have a crack at it yourself) I put it up as a challenge photo on the Daily Paintworks challenge page last month. Anyone can submit (you don't have to be a member). I double dog dare you!

Yours in art,
Carol

Here are a few other available works:
Quick Links
 
My Last Workshop

May 14-23, 2019 - Florence, Italy: A focus on taking photos and painting from them in this ancient city.

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.