Tuesday 2 October 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY    10/2/18
   

 Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. - "Empty Bins"
 
They bought half the fruit! And thank goodness, because the light in the empty bins is just magical, right?!


"On this Journey Together"

I dug into last year's France photos for this one. I love the indistinct, glow-y light at the end of the "street," and how it contrasts the soft, indirect light on the couple.

Yours in art,
Carol

Here are a few other available paintings:
Quick Links
 
My Last Workshop

May 14-23, 2019 - Florence, Italy: A focus on taking photos and painting from them in this ancient city. Registration opens Oct 6, 9pm CST. More info.

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.