Wednesday 10 October 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY  10/10/18
   

 Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. - "Tourists"
 
My Italy workshop filled in record time - less than an hour! Thank you guys so much, really. I am not worthy. There is a wait list going for those of you who are interested.

I've been going back through some of my old photos and reconsidering them. I've also been looking at some other people's paintings and getting some new ideas, for composing and for paint application. I had this one (above) already edited, but I re-cropped it, and tried to play around with the colors as I painted, because they were quite boring in the photo. I'm very happy with how it turned out.


"Waiting Outside Les Baux"

I'm off on another trip. But it's the last one!! For now anyway. The last in a flurry of trips that started for me in the spring. This one is a celebration, with a couple friends, of major landmarks - one being me turning 40 this year. We are off to Mexico for 6 days! And so I apologize that I won't be able to ship until the 17th.

Speaking of trips, this painting is from references I took in France this summer, outside a little town called Les Baux.


Yours in art,
Carol

Here are a few other available paintings:
Quick Links
 
My Last Workshop

May 14-23, 2019 - Florence, Italy: A focus on taking photos and painting from them in this ancient city.

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.