Thursday 1 November 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   11/1/18
   

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Sunset Hills Truck"

I found this old guy at the bottom of the sunset hills in San Francisco earlier this year. I realize I might be wrong about the location. If so, I apologize.


 Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. - "Downtown Delivery"
 
I dug way back in my files for this one. It's from a trip to New York City a few years ago. I really need to go back.

Yours in art,
Carol

Here are a few other available paintings:
Quick Links
 
My Last Workshop

May 14-23, 2019 - Florence, Italy: A focus on taking photos and painting from them in this ancient city.

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.