Tuesday 26 September 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/26/17
   

 Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. - "Retail Therapy"

For one of my birthdays when I was a kid, someone gave me a set of markers. I remember not wanting to waste them, so I put them aside for "some special project in the future." Several years later I finally brought them out, only to find they had dried up!

When I got back from France and I was going through my photos, I was most excited about the reference for this painting. But I decided I should save it, because if I used my favorite photos first, I would be ... wasting them? So yesterday I decided - what the heck - I'm going to paint them in the order I am most excited about. And when I run out, I'll go and take more photos! So here's this one, and I have to say (screw modesty), I'm kind of totally in love with it.


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Under Scrutiny"

And now back to a bit of still life, as I have another workshop coming up - my last one of the year.

Unfortunately, I am having to raise what I charge for international shipping. I apologize for this. I was under the impression that I could ship in a (usps priority mail international) padded envelope and it would be automatically insured, but I learned the hard way today that it is not. The cost will go from $30 to $35.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few other paintings that are still available:
Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.