Tuesday 12 September 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/12/17
   

 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Wooden Salute"

It's been a few years, but these wooden spoons (& fork) called to me again ( here's their first appearance). They were a gift from my German mother-in-law, and like her, they are very patient. They knew they would make it into another painting, and I believe they are hoping for yet another.


Click Here to Bid - 6x8in. "Who's Taller?"

For the painting above I used two sheets of paper - dark behind and light below. So for this one I challenged myself to switch them and make something work. Lately compositions have been coming to me a little slowwwwly, so it can help to give myself a starting point - even a simple one like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few other paintings that are still available:


Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.