Saturday 23 September 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/23/17
   

 Click Here to Bid - 8x10in. - "Alley Cat"

I've painted this cat before. She/he posed for me for a while, which I always appreciate. We were in a little alley in France, and I was hanging around because there were two ladies down the street standing in shaft of light that kept disappearing. I never did get a great photo of them, but what a consolation prize I had with this cat!


Click Here to Bid - 6x8in. "A Wall in France"

I have a LOT of photos in my arsenal that I took because something sparked in me when I looked at the real thing. But will they make a good paintings? Hmmm ... maybe. I sat on this one for a while because I wasn't sure it would translate. Because sometimes that little thing you liked in the photo just doesn't happen in paint. But I tried it anyway, because sometimes we just have to try sh*t, and I have to say, I'm quite happy with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few other paintings that are still available:
Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.