Thursday 21 September 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/21/17
   

 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Blue Shutters"

I've been honoring the ebb this last week, taking a little time for myself to rest and recharge. Now getting back into painting, and I thought starting with spring in France would be a good, especially since Oregon has been slammed suddenly into fall.

I was recently invited to be interviewed on a podcast about about non-fiction writing. I thought, wait, I'm an artist ... but oh yeah, I guess I wrote a book too. Ha! The interviewer, Brendan, asked some great questions - with a little different slant than I'm used to - a lot about the creative process, and my recent thoughts about that. So if you're interested:


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Apple in a Cup"

I bought the green cup for this one from Fred Meyer (a local grocery store). I just discovered that they have a whole line of solid colored cups and bowls. Score!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few other paintings that are still available:

Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.