Wednesday 29 October 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Sea Slice 1"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   10/29/14
 "Sea Slice 1" - 6x6in -  click to bid

During my recent trip to Ventura, CA, I took a few pictures of the ocean, intending to paint them. I had seen some really simple paintings of beaches, years ago, in a gallery, somewhere ... with just a few horizontal stripes to describe the water. That is what I had in mind for this, but in the end it just didn't work for me without the details. So there you go.

Tomorrow morning, at 9am PCT, I will again be co-hosting the AHA (Artists Helping Artists) show. This one is about using photographs for paintings (how/where to take them, what to look for, how to edit them, etc.). The show is recorded, so if you can't listen tomorrow, you can always hear it later.

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
Preorder my new book,
Daily Painting, on Amazon:
 
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.