Tuesday 14 October 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Rocks Water Rocks"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   10/14/14
 "Rocks Water Rocks" - 6x6in - click to bid
Another little intimate landscape from Sweet Creek. I spent more time on this one, really focusing on the rocks under the water.

And here's another peek inside my book. Chapter 3 is about different subject matter for Daily Painting. This page has two of the landscapes I feature, from a couple of my favorite artists, Robin Weiss and Barbara Jaenicke. They were very kind to let me use their images in my book! (see an enlargeable version on my blog)



-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
Preorder my new book,
Daily Painting, on Amazon:
 
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.