Sunday 26 October 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "How to Eat an Apple"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   10/26/14
 "How to Eat an Apple" - 16x16in -  click to buy - $800 (free domestic shipping)

One of the things I've been itching to do lately is paint larger. So I'm doing it! Finally. This one is 16x16 inches, on the same gessobord panel I normally work on. Just bigger. : ) I've put together this image below to illustrate the difference between this size and my normal 6x6. And I've decided to set a fixed price for this one, rather than auction it.



-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
Preorder my new book,
Daily Painting, on Amazon:
 
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.