Friday 17 October 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Bad Intentions"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   10/17/14
 "Bad Intentions" - 6x6in - click to bid

I've caught the still life bug again. I got burnt out with them for a while. 8 years will do that to ya! And not that I'm going to jump back into only still life. But I totally remember now why I fell in love with it in the first place.

Here's another peek into my book. This part's about why I like putting down a ground. Can you tell from the painting above that I put down a orange/red ground? I love the colored bits showing through in a few places. (go to my blog to see an enlargeable version of this image)



-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
Preorder my new book,
Daily Painting, on Amazon:
 
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.