Thursday 18 September 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Rocks and Shadows"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/18/14
 "Rocks and Shadows" - 6x6in - click to bid

I realize now, as I'm posting this, that the photo isn't great. It has some glare on the tops of brush strokes. Ugh. Anyway, another intimate landscape from Sweet Creek. I'm really enjoying these.

Meanwhile, I wanted to post the second in my Pam series. It's not for sale - Pam took it home tonight - but I really, really love it. I spent the first 4 hours on her face - painting it over and over again until it looked fairly like her. And the last 6 or so hours doing the rest. ("Pam and Marmalade" 12x24in. oil on gessobord - see a version that's enlarge-able on my blog)




-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
Preorder my new book,
Daily Painting, on Amazon:
 
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.