Saturday 20 September 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Big Bush"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/20/14
 "Big Bush" - 6x6in - click to bid

This is a cute little scene from Eugene. Meanwhile, in the same town ...

Tonight was our second annual bad art destruction party! Basically a few of my friends and I brought the bad art we had sitting around our studios (making us feel bad every time we looked at it), and ... destroyed it! We tore, slashed, mangled, wrote on, broke into pieces, etc. Wine fueled, of course (on my part, anyway). It was very cathartic. Here are a few pictures:



Tomorrow I am headed to Maine to see a friend for a week. I won't be able to ship any paintings during that time, but if you're really desperate, let me know and I'll beg my husband to do it for me. I'm a little ahead with paintings, so I'll still post some, when/if I have time.

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
Preorder my new book,
Daily Painting, on Amazon:
 
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.