Friday 12 September 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Portland Skyway"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/12/14
 "Portland Skyway" - 6x6in - click to bid
Last weekend some friends and I drove to Portland to watch Kevin Macpherson do a FREE demo (what a nice guy!). There were about 50 other people watching (can you believe those moochers?!). Kevin talked while he painted (a skill I don't possess), and said all sorts of things that were fabulous to hear. He's nice, funny AND a great painter! Afterwards we all spread out and painted, while Kevin walked around giving pointers. He said mine was a "keeper," and that I should sell it, so here it is. : )

In other news, yesterday I got a pre-copy of my book!!! And I am so absolutely bowled over by it, I actually went out into the street and yelled, "I'M SO HAPPY!" That's how happy I was...am. It looks amazing! So you know, you can still pre-order it on Amazon. (and save quite a bit by doing so). The official launch date is Nov. 4th.



-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
Preorder my new book,
Daily Painting, on Amazon:
 
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.