Monday 29 September 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Red Ford"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/29/14
 "Red Ford" - 5x7in - click to bid
Well, I know I said I would post a few paintings while I was in Maine, but the internet connection wasn't good enough, alas. But it's a good thing I'm still ahead because I am having some sort of allergic reaction to ... something, not sure what. I am covered in itchy hives. Ack! I saw the doc yesterday and she gave me Prednisone, which will hopefully help with the itching, because it makes me feel terrible otherwise. So while this sorry sack that is my body tries to recover, I don't think I'll be painting much.

This is another little scene from around here in Eugene.

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
Preorder my new book,
Daily Painting, on Amazon:
 
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.