Sunday 14 September 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Holding On"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/14/14
 "Holding On" - 6x6in - click to bid

This is another little intimate landscape from Sweet Creek here in Oregon. The picture for this was taken recently, in summer. When I've been there in winter, the creek is a raging monster. I can imagine this little guy won't exist soon. And yet he tried so hard to find a niche.

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list

*I'm taking 2015 off from teaching*
 
---
 
Preorder my new book,
Daily Painting, on Amazon:
 
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.