Monday 11 February 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Where Are the Zebras?"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY -  2/11/13
"Where Are the Zebras?" - 5x7in. - click here to bid
 
Where Are the Zebras?
This one is from a picture I took at the Portland zoo last summer. Everyone was straining to see the zebras, but they were nowhere to be seen.

This is the last painting I did before I left for my workshop last week, and now that I'm home I'm having the darnedest time getting back into the groove. I remember feeling very excited about painting before, but now I can't remember why. Argh. It's very frustrating. I never liked jumping in cold water.
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

April 15-19, 
San Fran, CA 
register w/ Sedona Arts Center
FULL w/ wait list

May 6-10, Nanaimo, BC, 
Canada
to register email Mary
FULL w/ wait list
 
June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.