Monday 18 February 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Fringe Lighting"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY -  2/18/13
"Fringe Lighting" - 6x6in. - click here to bid

Fringe Lighting
My ArtByte on blocks
I mentioned earlier that around Christmas I went through a major artistic block. While I was in the darkest part my mom asked me if I had talked to another artist about it to maybe get some help or perspective. As I was finally working through the block I remembered my mother's question and decided to put together a collection of stories and tips from other artists (and myself) so that maybe our experiences will help other artists going through the same thing. I decided the best way to share it was in the form of an ArtByte. It's totally free, will hopefully get bigger over time as I receive more stories, and is called Collective Insight on Blocks.
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

April 15-19, 
San Fran, CA 
register w/ Sedona Arts Center
FULL w/ wait list

May 6-10, Nanaimo, BC, 
Canada
to register email Mary
FULL w/ wait list
 
June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.