Wednesday 27 February 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Shadowy Corner"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY -  2/27/13
"Shadowy Corner" - 6x6in. -  click here to bid


I've been going through my San Francisco photos and honestly having a hard time choosing what to paint first! One of the things I specifically watched out for while there were shadows like this from one building onto another. I think it's so cool, especially on a corner. Originally I thought I would paint this on a larger canvas, but decided today it would help keep me loose to do it small. I'm really happy with it!
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

April 15-19, 
San Fran, CA 
register w/ Sedona Arts Center
FULL w/ wait list

May 6-10, Nanaimo, BC, 
Canada
to register email Mary
FULL w/ wait list
 
June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.