Sunday 10 February 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Black Jaguar"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY -  2/10/13
"Black Jaguar" - 6x6in. - click here to bid
 

I think I forgot to mention I was heading out to teach last week in California. : ) So if you missed me, that's where I was. The car above is an old (perfect) Jaguar I spotted and painted right before I left Eugene. I am secretly in love with them - shhh. Below are some pictures from my workshop last week, put on by the small but mighty Debra Huse Gallery.
 
 
Above is the room we were in and all our still life stuff. And below are my first four demos. I did an egg the last day but completely forgot to photograph it. These were all taken with my iphone because someone (me) forgot to pack my camera. Apparently I forgot a lot of things. 
 
My demos from my CA workshop  
FYI, I posted these photos and more on my Facebook page. Below are all my kids, me, and my disastrously freaky hair. You guys were fabulous! Thanks for the great week. : ) 
 
My kids in California
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

April 15-19, 
San Fran, CA 
register w/ Sedona Arts Center
FULL w/ wait list

May 6-10, Nanaimo, BC, 
Canada
to register email Mary
FULL w/ wait list
 
June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.