Saturday 2 February 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Oatis"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY -  2/2/13
"Oatis" - 6x6in. - click here to bid
 

I met this little guy in a store the other day on a wander with my husband. He was up on the counter in this great light and I said to the lady working there, "He would be so cool to paint." She said, "Yeah." My husband said, "My wife is an artist," and the lady said, "Oh, you really mean it!" So I pulled out my cell phone and started snapping away. The reference photo wasn't great, but I'm so happy with the painting! You can see a few process shots on my Facebook page (scroll down a little).
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

Feb 4-8, Balboa Island, CA
to register email Debra
or call 949.723.6171
FULL w/ wait list

April 15-19, 
San Fran, CA 
register w/ Sedona Arts Center
FULL w/ wait list

May 6-10, Nanaimo, BC, 
Canada
to register email Mary
FULL w/ wait list
 
June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.