Thursday 24 September 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Wild Rose"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/24/15
 "Wild Rose" - 6x6in. - click to bid
I found this sweet little wild rose on our family trip to Eastern Oregon this summer. This particular one I photographed on a hike near Pauline Falls. I love the punchy colors surrounded by all the green grays.

A big thank you to all who signed up for one of my workshops last night! I am using a new service, and there was a bug in their system that gave some people trouble. I am still untangling the mess it made, but it should be sorted shortly. I apologize for the inconvenience!

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

2016

May 9-13: Springfield Oregon - register
May 23-27: Springfield Oregon - register
October 17-21: San Antonio, TX - register
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.