Thursday 3 September 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Lost in the Cracks"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/3/15
 "Lost in the Cracks" - 6x12in. - click to bid
Here's another one from the Sierra Nevada trip, at the pond I mentioned earlier. This is where I did a couple of the water/rock studies from yesterday. I was complaining to a guy in our group that I didn't have many pictures of myself plein air painting, so he took this one of/for me, painting at the pond. Thanks, Ernesto!



-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.