Thursday 10 September 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Sunrise at the Edge"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/10/15
 "Sunrise at the Edge" - 8x8in. - click to bid
Yes, I am still posting paintings from my trip to the Sierra's!
: ) I started this one morning before breakfast. The light was changing very quickly, so I decided I would get the sketch and a basic block-in first. Then the next day, at the same time, I went back and finished it. This the first time I've done that, and I liked it a lot. There are 2 reasons (I realize now) that I lucked out. 1. It was dry enough that my paint from the first day wasn't tacky like it would be in Oregon on day two. 2. The weather was the same both days.


-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.