Wednesday 23 September 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Path to Ritter"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   9/23/15
        ------ 2016 Workshops!!! ------
I will be teaching three workshops next year. All three will be my standard workshop about daily painting and doing small still lifes in oil (or acrylic), appropriate for all levels. You can find out all the information plus sign up by clicking the links below for each specific workshop.

Note: you must pay to hold your spot, but I give full refunds if you cancel (minus the ~4% paypal fee) IF I can find a replacement for your spot (which is usually possible, up until right before the workshop). Please email me with any questions.

May 9-13: Springfield, Oregon, Emerald Art Center - 
May 23-27: Springfield, Oregon, Emerald Art Center - register
October 17-21: San Antonio, TX, Whistlestop (on site lodging options - info to come) -

-Carol



Quick Links

My Workshops

 

Announcing 2016 workshops today!
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.