Monday 22 December 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Pear Lunch"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   12/22/14
 "Pear Lunch" - 6x6in -  click to bid

For those of you who've been reading my blog lately, this is the painting I told you about - the first one when I started listening to podcasts while I paint. I LOVE this painting. It was painted entirely by the right side of my brain, while my left side listened to people talking about art (for lack of any kind of better understanding of my brain). I've been doing it the same way ever since!

Ps. My son came up with the title.

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.