Monday 1 December 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Don't Mess with My Nuts"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   12/1/14
 "Don't Mess with my Nuts" - 6x6in -  click to bid
I know you'll agree when I say (write) - it was about time I painted a squirrel! We do have squirrel's here in Eugene (though no snow yet), but I actually got the photo for this one from the Morgue File (a place online with copyright free images). At first I thought maybe it was cheating, since I usually work from my own photos. But then I started spending time sifting through all the terrible photos to get to the usable ones. Let me tell you, there are A LOT of terrible ones. And I figure that sifting is work in itself. But something I enjoy doing in the evening, snuggled up on the couch with my dog.

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching.
 
Meanwhile check out my instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.