Saturday 20 December 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Baked Boneyard"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   12/20/14
 "Baked Boneyard" - 12x24in -  click to buy - $900
It started raining here in earnest today. And the sky was so dark all day that I didn't have a chance to get a very good picture of this painting. I'll take a better one tomorrow (if it gets light enough) and re-post. I took the reference photo last summer when I was driving home from a workshop I took in California. I don't remember exactly where I was, but I'd love to go back! I only stopped a couple of times along this road because I was in a hurry to get home, but I could have take a gazillion photos - old trucks/cars, barns, houses, fields, mountains. I'll find my way back, someday.

Go to my blog and click on the image to see a larger version. Or see a zoomable image here.

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.