Thursday 4 December 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Marmalade"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   12/4/14
 "Marmalade" - 6x6in -  click to bid

I can rarely get cats to sit still for me. This one only did because she was being loved on the other end by her owner/mother, and my friend, Pam. And because this was near the end of our photography session (I was mainly photographing Pam that day) and she was getting used to me. Thanks to you both, for providing me with such a lovely scene (one of many, actually).

My book got reviewed by Charley Parker on Lines and Colors today! It's an AWESOME review, one I'm not sure I deserve. But I'll take it. Thank you, Charley!


-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:
 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.