Sunday 4 August 2019

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Alotta Lemons"


And now, lemons! Often the only ones I can find at the store are the giant ones. But the small ones are so much cuter, I think, especially to paint.

In other news, I just slashed prices on all my remaining abstract collages to $50/ea. Shipping is free (within the US) for you - it costs me $25, and the frames cost $25 - so you are getting them completely at cost (not counting materials or time or any of that silly stuff). If you'd like to see them framed, click on the link above, then an image you like, and then the second image (under the big one) in the pop-up. I framed a collection of 4 for myself that is hanging in my bathroom, and I think they look so good together!
 

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Hallowed One"


I'm heading off tomorrow for a little getaway with my husband. We are self-employed, and tend to forget to take weekends off. So every once in a while we force ourselves to head out of town and not work for a few days. I'll be back on Thursday (8.8.19) and will ship again then.

Yours in art,
Carol

PS. Here is other available artwork:
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each.


I am no longer teaching workshops.
Copyright © 2019 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.