Monday 12 August 2019

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser

Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. "My Yellow Bag"


Here's another scene from my trip to Italy this spring. Apparently Florence is famous for it's leather, and this gal had clearly invested in a beautiful yellow specimen. The wall she was leaning against was the same color as the steps - gray. So I used Photoshop to mock up some alternatives. A purple wall was the winner, which is how I painted it, being careful to keep the "shadows" around her. But my favorite part is that little light reflection on her glasses. It's pretty funny, the things I'm proud of.
 

Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. "Lovely and Waiting"


These are the same steps as above, but in the sun.

Yours in art,
Carol

PS. These are also available:
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each.


I am no longer teaching workshops.
Copyright © 2019 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.