Saturday 10 August 2019

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Break It Up Lemons"


I haven't mentioned this in a while (because it hasn't happened in a while) but this was one of those paintings that just magically appears after a trance. I'm sitting there, with a brush in my hand, minding my own business, and suddenly it's like I wake up, and this magnificent painting is in front of me. This is what I live for. My husband calls them "paint-gasms." Yes!
 

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Lemanticized"


This is the last of the lemons. To see other lemons I've painted (including a couple of things that include lemon in the title) go here.

I am currently packing for another trip into the Sierra's. This means I'll climb up into the mountains with art friends and all my gear and paint landscapes for a week, with absolutely no access to internet or running water, sleeping on the hard ground, bathing in a glacier lake, and apparently, this year, being eaten alive by mosquitoes. It's ... fun. Really!

Yours in art,
Carol
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each.


I am no longer teaching workshops.
Copyright © 2019 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.