Wednesday 28 August 2019

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser

Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. "Catch Up"


I'm back from the mountains, but unfortunately we did get eaten -- by mosquitoes! Ack. There were swarms of them, actually. I guess it's because there was tons of extra snow this winter, which has melted into ponds, which the little buggers reproduce in.

You were probably expecting a landscape painting, but I had this one left from before the trip. And I need to pick all the mosquitoes out of my mountain paintings before I photograph them.

Next day...

Click Here to Bid - 8x8in. "Upper Pond"


This year we went to Garnet Lake to paint. About a 45 minute (hard, uphill) walk from there is a little melt pond that we call the upper pond, which I adore. The rocks in the water are a dark red, and the sand at the bottom is a kind of turquoise. Everyone who goes up there says, "wow!" before they even realize it's come out of their mouth. I've painted it before, and I painted it again this time, a few times. Here's the first one. And below is a shot that includes a few of my buddies.



Yours in art,
Carol
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each.


I am no longer teaching workshops.
Copyright © 2019 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.