Wednesday 14 March 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY    3/14/18
   

  Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Work Buddies"
 
As promised, here is a scene at Embarcadero in San Francisco, facing the bay. Normally, with people this small I would paint them on a larger panel. But I decided to see how much of their gestures I could capture, with just a few strokes. I am especially proud of their faces - it's really really tough to get faces to read right when they're this teeny tiny.


Click Here to Bid - 6x8in. - "Country Bumpkins"

And here is the fourth direction, headed into the city from Embarcadero, towards the financial district. What business do you suppose these two had there? The man reminds of my grandpa, but he was taller than this. The woman could never be my grandma because she's a much snazzier dresser than this!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
  
  Here are other paintings that are still available:

Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshop(s)

May 28 - June 1, '18 - Carmel - FULL - get on wait list

July 3-14, '18 - France 
- FULL - get on wait list 

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.