Friday 5 January 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY    1/5/18
   

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Settling In"

Here's a little scene from France. I thought this guy was going to be easy to paint, but I had to redo his face probably 5 times. Unfortunately I also couldn't seem to get a picture without some glare on that top, right corner. I will try again.


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Fruit Cocktail"

Also, here is one more strawberry painting. And below, four of my little abstracts (excited!). Instead of doing one a day I've been doing several. What's nice about that is if one or more is ... "eh," I don't mind. Actually there's a LOT of stuff I have to say about this whole process, so I'll keep notes and write something comprehensive at the end. Also, I'm thinking I might devote next month to something new - maybe watercolor! And keep going like that, all year? We'll see. So far I'm really enjoying it.



------------------------------------------------------------------------
  
  Here are other paintings that are still available:
Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshop(s)

July 3-14, '18 - France 
- FULL - get on wait list 

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.