Thursday 11 January 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   1/11/18
   

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Bunch Plus One"

I was walking through Costco the other day when these red grapes caught my eye. I suddenly pictured a whole series of grape paintings in my head, so I bought them. Unfortunately I now have enough grapes for 100 paintings!


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Eat Fruit"

And so, being the queen of good timing, I decided to spend a few days replacing/painting the trim around the windows in my studio so that I can finally install new curtains. Because of this my entire studio has been in a state of upheaval, and I haven't been able to paint (so much for 100 grape paintings!). But since part of the "job" has been waiting for things to dry, I used that time to carve out a space to do this painting.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
  
  Here are other paintings that are still available:
Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshop(s)

July 3-14, '18 - France 
- FULL - get on wait list 

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.