Friday 9 December 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   12/9/16
   

 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Cozy Up Rose"

I painted this (and the rose at the bottom of this email) when I was in Germany. There were more but these were the only two that made the cut. I'm especially proud of this one. My goal is to make them FEEL 3d, and I think I managed it here.


 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Into the Glow"

This is another scene from Berlin, about a block from the flat we rented. The sun was just peeking over the buildings on the opposite side, and the glow from it was just magical!


 Click Here to Bid  - 6x6in. - "Talk to Me Rose"

Doesn't this one look like it's leaning in to the next rose to hear all the secrets?
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

October 17-21, '16: San Antonio, TX - register  - FULL w/ wait list

May 11-20, '17: Provence, France! register here
 - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.