Sunday 25 December 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   12/25/16
   

 
 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "A Snack with Water"

Happy Holidays! I hope you all had some yummy food. Here's a little plate I put together and painted. I was inspired by the food I give my son. He's picky so I mostly give him plates that look similar to this. Nothing touching. Lots of pretty colors.

This is also the example painting for the current  Daily Paintworks ChallengeThe Plated Food Challenge. If you have some time this week, try it and post it for others to see. It's fun!



 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Survey the Damage"



Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "In Hot Pursuit"

I'm really proud of the title for this one. I usually don't come up with the title until after I've finished the painting, but I can tell when I've landed on a composition that is going to lend itself to something good. Get it? Hot pursuit? : )

Here are a few other paintings that are still available:


 
 

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

May 11-20, '17: Provence, France! register here
 - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.