Wednesday 28 December 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   12/28/16
   

 
 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Collecting Heat"

This is the last of my pepper series, for now. I was reminded today, as I was painting, the importance of keeping my paint piles full. I found that if I was running low on a certain color on my palette, I would start thinning out my paint, or trying to mix with other colors, instead of simply squeezing out some more! How crazy is that?! And I don't think it's just me. So squeeze out big piles to start with! And me, do what I say!



 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Fish Tea & Carrots"

Recently I spent a lovely day in my friend Patti's remodeled studio, painting with her and a couple other art gals. We ransacked Patti's house (and the snacks she put out for us) for props and each created our own still life. This was my first one.



Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Champagne & Snacks"

And above is my second painting from Patti's studio.

................................................................................................

Here are a few other paintings that are still available:





-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

May 11-20, '17: Provence, France! register here
 - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.