Saturday 31 December 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   12/31/16
   

 
 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Cup Love"

Happy New Year! I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me this year (and every year). I hope everyone had a great 2016. Here's to many happy things in 2017!



 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Chasing the Herd"

One of my resolutions for the new year is to do a better job with the Daily Paintworks weekly challenges. I've been dialing them in for far too long. This painting (above) is for this week's challenge, The Complimentary Challenge. The idea is to use uneven amounts of two complimentary colors in a painting. It was fun - join me!



 Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Sacrifice"

This is our cold, rainy season, so I have been inspired to stay inside and paint still life. I get especially excited by these juicy colors bouncing around on each other. They keep it feeling cozy inside.

................................................................................................

Here are a few other paintings that are still available:





-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

May 11-20, '17: Provence, France! register here
 - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.