Tuesday 21 July 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Wallowa Farmland"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   6/21/15
 "Wallowa Farmland" - 6x12in. -  click to bid
 

(click here to view an enlargeable image)

 

This is another one of my favorites, and the last one from my trip. While we were camped at Wallowa Lake State Park we met a nice fellow who grew up in the area. He told us about a cemetery north of the nearby town of Joseph, and how it had fabulous views. It did, and it helped me discover this area, but I actually painted this one from just down the road. If you were to drive down this road and turn left at the trees, you'd get to the cemetery shortly.
 

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.