Thursday 23 July 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Earth Mover"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   6/23/15
 "Earth Mover" - 6x6in. -  click to bid
 

I photographed this old guy in Mendocino, CA this spring. The color was a bit boring in the original photograph, so I pumped it up a bit. I'm kind of intensely happy with how it translated to paint.

Recently I was interviewed for an article in Professional Artist magazine, and it just came out! If you're interested, you can get the issue here.
 


 

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.