Sunday 26 July 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Nina's Sunglasses"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   6/26/15
 "Nina's Sunglasses" - 6x6in. -  click to bid
 

I did this one in honor of Nina, my granddaughter, who recently came to visit us here in Oregon. She is one and so I was searching the house high and low to find things she could play with. I have a bowl full of sunglasses I found (cheap) at a flea market in California last year. She got a kick out of them for a while (success!), and then abandoned them in a pile on the floor. I tried to recreate the mess she made for this painting. Thanks for the idea, Nina! (later we had fun outside with water...)
 


 

 

-Carol

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.